An Easy and Quick Recipe for Creamed Spinach
Creamed spinach is a delicious side dish that goes great with steak, pork chops, and other meats. It's also easy to make and can be prepared in just minutes. Here's a quick and easy recipe to get you started.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour until it forms a paste, then gradually stir in the milk.
- Add the nutmeg, salt, and pepper, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the spinach until it is heated through.
Once everything is combined, your creamed spinach is ready to serve. Enjoy!
I am a web editor specialized in people news. I am passionate about the world of celebrity and I love to follow the latest trends, scoops and gossip that make the buzz