Finding someone to connect with isn't something easy, because even when we think we've succeeded, we're left with doubts about the other person's feelings.
Beyond what has been said, it's actions and facts that tell us whether the other person feels the same way we do. With his actions, you can tell if your boyfriend really loves you, throughout three signs that never fail and that you should keep in mind:
He includes you in his decisions
It's important that the other person wants to be with you, but there are other signs that can tell you if your boyfriend really loves you. One of them is that he includes you in his decisions.
One clear sign is that your partner, at all the plans to which he's invited, makes it clear that he has a companion who will accompany him. If he includes you in all his plans and every decision he makes is made with your relationship in mind and how it may affect or benefit you, it will mean that he is a person who truly loves you.
If we add to this that he's thinking about a future with you, it's a clear indicator that he's the right person and doesn't want you for a short-term relationship, but rather sees you as a long-term partner.
Wants to be with you
If you want to know if your boyfriend really loves you and wants to be by your side for the rest of his life, it's important to pay attention to the first of the telltale signs that he really wants to be with you.
When we're interested in someone, it's only natural that we want to spend as much time as possible with that person, because we enjoy being in his or her company. If, despite a lot of work and a very busy schedule, this person is looking for a way to see you or is able to adapt to your schedule just to be able to spend as much time with you as possible, it means that this is really a person who loves you and enjoys being by your side.
If you find the opposite and your partner, instead of adapting to spend as much time as possible with you, prefers to be with his friends or devote himself to other tasks, this will be a clear indication that he doesn't love you, or at least not as much as he needs to in order to move your relationship forward.
If your partner respects the signs above, he's on the right track, but there will be a third sign that will tell you whether your boyfriend really loves you, and this has to do with love languages, which a person can have one or all.
Learning and understanding what love language is is essential to knowing how you can bond with your partner. You both need to be clear in order to know the best way to bond with each other, and this will let you know if your boyfriend is doing everything he can to love you the way you want him to.
If even with this sign you have doubts about your partner feeling anything for you, it may be because you're working yourself up to avoid feeling the love you notice inside. It's important that, in this type of situation, you calmly analyze the situation.
Tips for maintaining a happy relationship
Happiness as a couple is not something that can be achieved effortlessly or automatically, and to achieve it it is essential to work constantly on the relationship and on yourself, paying attention to different elements and having to follow a series of fundamental tips:
- Effective communication: Communication is the foundation of any healthy relationship, and it's important to speak honestly, listen attentively and respect your partner's opinions. Good communication is essential to solving problems, avoiding misunderstandings and strengthening a relationship.
- Respect between the two: respect is a fundamental pillar for a healthy relationship, for which you need to respect your partner's opinions, decisions, values and needs, which is essential for generating security, trust and well-being in the relationship.
- Emotional support: life can be very complicated on certain occasions, in which it is necessary to have someone who supports you emotionally. To achieve happiness as a couple, it is essential that there is interest, compassion and empathy between the two, which will improve well-being and the quality of the relationship.
- Sharing interests: sharing hobbies and interests with your partner can be a great source of happiness and connection. These hobbies can be as diverse as going for a run together, going to the movies, going to the theater, and so on. Activities should be sought that allow you both to enjoy and strengthen your relationship.
- Healthy conflict resolution: conflicts are inevitable in any relationship, but the most important thing is to know how to resolve them in a healthy way. To do this, you need to listen carefully, express your feelings clearly and respectfully, and look together for solutions that can help strengthen the relationship, rather than conflict weakening it.
I'm a big fan of short stories about people – I'm a pro at tech and smartphones, serial literature, and writing in my spare time.