If you have trouble cleaning your oven and you find it difficult and cumbersome to remove stains, you will probably find this trick useful to do it more easily.
The oven is one of the appliances most likely to get dirty continuously with the leftover food we cook in it. And at the same time, it is one of the most cumbersome to clean, because it is often quite difficult to remove grease stains, and also to reach all the corners of your previous one. But if we do not keep it clean, we run the risk of contaminating the next food we are going to bake.
Fortunately, there are tricks to make our life easier, and so that regular oven cleaning does not become an ordeal, but a mere formality. In this sense, we offer one that you can carry out in a very simple way, using very cheap products that you probably already have in your kitchen cupboards.
In this way, you will not have to spend money on expensive specialized cleaners such as those in supermarkets, but only use things that you already use in your daily tasks, and that will also come in handy for many other tricks related to cleaning at home. But for now, let's go with the trick that concerns us now, which is very effective to remove stains and dirt that inevitably accumulate in the oven.
Trick to easily clean the oven
The ingredients to take advantage of this trick are very common and affordable, and will serve to very effectively remove stains from the oven and leave it clean and shiny. We explain the simple steps one by one:
- Take a bowl, and put in it a glass of water and a glass of baking soda. Then add a splash of vinegar and mix it all in the bowl.
- Using a scouring pad, apply the mixture to all areas inside the oven, especially those with stains. Do not scrub hard, as the purpose of this step is simply to spread the mixture so that it can work.
- Take an oven-safe container, fill it with water and put it inside.
- Close the oven and turn it on at 100 degrees for 45 minutes.
- When the 45 minutes are up, open the oven and use a damp sponge or cloth to clean the inside of the oven. You will notice that now the stains will come out much more easily, and you won't even have to scrub.
It is clear that baking soda and vinegar are very useful for cleaning tasks, as we have told you before. They are also able to help us a lot to clean things like the washing machine, tiles or even fruit.
I'm a big fan of short stories about people – I'm a pro at tech and smartphones, serial literature, and writing in my spare time.