The bathroom is a very important room in the house, but many people neglect its decoration and aesthetics. It's worth a little effort to make this space nice and comfortable, and it doesn't take much time or money to make a major change that will significantly improve its appearance.
This TikTok user shows us six simple steps that can make a noticeable difference. By adding these items, all of which are very inexpensive, you can transform an ordinary bathroom into a magazine bathroom.
@sareishh The main caracter is obviously my new shower from @sprooshome ???????????? I love it so much!! #colorfulhomedecor #hometourcheck #colorfulhomestyling #bathroomrefresh ♬ Bim Bom by João Gilberto – Sonya Akulshina
As you can see in the video, the types of products offered by tiktoker are generally affordable and easy to obtain, yet the results obtained are very positive and make the bathroom much more beautiful than before.
The six steps
Here is a complete overview of the six products shown in the video. All of these products, or at least their variants, can be found in a multitude of physical and online stores.
- Red Showerhead. This color is very striking and gives it an aesthetic touch that distinguishes it from conventional shower heads. If you don't like red, you can also use another striking color, like blue or yellow.
- Transparent shower curtain. Very elegant and attractive to look at, while being different from what we are used to.
- Nice bath mat. So that the floor also attracts attention. If your bathroom is old, it can help you cover the tiles.
- Colorful towels. With different and varied colors, to recreate the view.
- Plants. They give more life to this space and their colors contrast with the rest. If you can handle it, you can use plastic plants.
- A nice hand soap dispenser. So that every time you wash your hands, you do it with a pretty silhouette that also makes a difference.
In general, these products are very colorful and add a touch of life to the bathroom.
If you get six of these products, you can dramatically change the aesthetic of your bathroom, so that it's a pleasure to walk in every day.
I was an intern at the editorial office. When I saw their ad for a freelancer, I decided to come back. I'm a fan of series and movies, I spend my weekends at the cinema and my nights in front of Netflix