When it comes to relationships, it seems that infidelity is one of the most common worries among women. You only have to look at the number of Internet users who log on to our articles on the subject to understand that it is a very big concern.
And infidelity, we've told you about it many times! We've tried to get advice from sexologists, to give you the signs of infidelity according to experts… In short, we've gone into infinite detail to try to detect men or women who cheat. But what we haven't tried yet is to ask an artificial intelligence what, according to it, are the signs or alerts to note in case of infidelity. You never know, maybe it will know even better than humans!
How to detect a cheating partner: an artificial intelligence answers!
To answer our question, we asked chat GPT, the artificial intelligence quite bluffing that responds to absolutely everything and anything. A kind of Google with a certain moral. So, according to him (or her?), what are the signs that betray a cheating person? Here is his answer:
It's not easy to know if your partner is cheating or not. However, here are some signs that may be indicators that something is wrong in your relationship:
- He is distant and aloof: if he is less affectionate and less present in your life, it may be a sign that there is a problem.
- He is often absent: if he spends long periods away from home without explanation, it may be a sign that he is cheating on you.
- He is secretive: if he refuses to share his plans or activities with you, it may be a sign that he has something to hide.
- He or she is suspicious: if he or she regularly deletes his or her browsing history or is often on his or her phone or computer when you are in the same room, this could be a sign that he or she has something to hide.
It is important to note that these signs are not absolute proof that your partner is cheating on you. It is recommended that you talk openly and honestly with your partner to try to resolve the issue and clarify the situation. If you have any lingering doubts or concerns, it may be helpful to see a counselor or therapist for help and support.
And as a bonus she even gives us some tips on how to handle the situation. So cool. Yes, we decided it would be “her“. And when we ask this same artificial intelligence how to recover after being cheated on, its answers are pretty relevant:
It's normal to feel sadness, anger and disappointment when you find out your partner cheated on you. Here are some tips that can help you through this difficult time and recover from the cheating:
- Take time to feel your emotions: it's important to give space to your emotions and express them in a healthy way. This may mean crying, talking about your feelings with friends or a therapist, or writing in a journal.
- Take time for yourself: Take care of yourself by taking time to relax and do activities that make you feel good. This can be meditation, reading, music or any other activity that brings you comfort and inner peace.
- Talk to someone: It can be helpful to talk about what you are feeling with friends, family or a therapist. This will help you put things into perspective and find support.
- Make a decision about what to do next in your relationship: Once you have taken time to feel your feelings and think about what you want, you will need to decide whether or not you want to continue your relationship. If you do decide to continue, it is important to discuss what happened openly and honestly and to put measures in place to prevent it from happening again in the future.
- Show compassion to yourself: it is important to remember that you are not responsible for your partner's deception and not to blame yourself for what happened. Show compassion to yourself and allow yourself the time and space to heal and recover.
Finally, artificial intelligences are pretty good advice when it comes to love!
I am a student and I am part of the editorial staff of thesilverink.com. I have the chance to enjoy writing, however, I also like to discuss all subjects and especially anything related to Science.