The Easiest Way To Make A Fly Trap – A Step-by-Step Guide
Do you want to keep the flying insects away from your home? There are many options, but one of the most effective is to make your own fly trap. This simple method will help you get rid of annoying flies in no time.
Making a fly trap is easy and affordable. All you need is a few basic materials and a bit of patience. In this article, we'll show you how to make a fly trap in just a few simple steps.
What You Need To Make Your Fly Trap
Before you can begin making your fly trap, there are a few materials you'll need:
- A plastic container – any size or shape will do.
- A few pieces of tape.
- A pair of scissors.
- Bait – such as sugar, honey or fruit juice.
Steps To Making Your Fly Trap
Once you have all the necessary materials, follow these steps to create your own fly trap:
- Cut several holes into the plastic container. These should be large enough for flies to enter, but small enough that they won't be able to escape.
- Cut two pieces of tape long enough to cover the top and bottom of the container. Stick them together so that they form a cross shape on top of the container.
- Pour some bait into the container. This could be anything from sugar water to apple juice – whatever you have available.
- Place the lid on the container and secure it with the tape. Make sure it's sealed tight so no flies can escape!
Tips For Making The Most Effective Fly Trap
- Place your fly trap near areas where there are lots of flies. This could be near windows or doors, or even outside on your porch or patio.
- Make sure to empty out your fly trap regularly – otherwise it won't be effective at catching new flies.
Making your own fly trap is a great way to keep annoying flying insects away from your home. With just a few simple materials and some patience, you can create an effective fly trap that will help get rid of those pesky critters in no time!